Saturday, March 03, 2007

At last... Ⅱ

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted to this blog so often.
I have a
Japanese blog, where I post constantly. I have been just busy writing new posts for it, replying comments I received, visiting the blogs of my "blog friends" whom I got to know online with each other through my Japanese blog.

And of course, I must confess that since this is a blog in English which is not my native tongue, I tend to hesitate to write posts, feeling it's a bit of bother.

However, I will continue this blog too, so visit it whenever you like :) :)



-----


Now.
I said so above, but...

I'm gonna halt posting to this blog for a while.

The reasons are.
For one thing, my husband and I will move in about two weeks.
I sure know that there will be huge mess at both our old and new residences.
The packing has not yet finished at all. Uh... everytime we move, I'm almost in panic. But I have to do my best. And I know I can do it.


What also keeps me from packing efficiently is.
Pregnancy.
I got pregnant at last! The first time in my life!
Now I'm getting into the seventh week. Which means, morning sickness has been with me these days.

Here I have a big, big question. WHY is it called "MORNING?!"
Not only morning, but afternoon, evening, and night of course. Anytime it falls on me. Anytime.
...Well, maybe that's what it is. I'll stand it and stay still... difficult though.


-----


So, I think I'll come back here in April or May.


See you and take care, and have a nice day any day!! :) :) :)

3 Comments:

At 5/31/2007 01:01:00 AM, Blogger AK(st) said...

Hi!
I've just been wondering how you're doing. How did your husband and you manage all the moving? And how is your child doing? Do you like being pregnant?
Yours,
AK(st)

 
At 5/31/2007 03:29:00 PM, Blogger asta said...

Hi AK(st),

Thank you so much for the comment and sorry for the long silence!
After writing this post I tried to leave comments to your blog, but I couldn't, somehow blocked from logging in (even to my own blog), despite of the right name and password.
This kind of thing sometimes happens, doesn't it? I'll try again later and see this time it will work hopefully.

My husband and I could finish moving with no big trouble, but for me it turned out to be hard, because of that MORNING(for me, ALL-DAY) sickness!
It was much more severe than I expected, and eventually I suffered until early May.
In fact, after more than two months I haven't finished unpacking all the boxes!

Even now I feel a bit nauseous in the evening, but I've been getting quite fine.
Now my baby moves in my womb. It's so interesting. He or she is due the end of October. Pregnancy is surely a very exciting and mysterious experience :)

 
At 9/03/2007 05:51:00 AM, Blogger AK(st) said...

Hi!
I've just happened to pass by here and wondered how you're doing? Enjoying growing bigger and bigger? End of October,right? Only two months left...;) Good luck and have a nice day!
Love,
Anina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home